Southern Echo provides technical assistance to community organizations, community leaders and activists, parents and students, public officials and educators. The technical assistance we provide includes:
- working with organizations engaged in strategic planning;
- developing analyses of public policy alternatives and supporting organizational efforts to impact the formation and implementation of public policies;
- trouble-shooting organizational dilemmas;
- working with organizations to hold public officials and educators accountable; and
- helping organizations build independent relationships with funders and donors and to develop fundraising strategies for their organizations.
The goal of Southern Echo’s technical assistance program is to provide our community members, neighbors and partner and allied organizations with the information, documentation and hands-on, on-the-ground support where needed, requested, and appropriate.