|Southern Echo’s Programs:|
- Based on an intergenerational model of community organizing to empower African American and other communities of color;
- Engage grassroots African American and other communities of color to build effective, accountable grassroots organizations and leadership that can pool their strengths and resources across traditional political and geographic barriers;
- Designed to impact the formation and implementation of public policy at the local, county, state and national levels;
- Focused on substantive public policy issues in the areas of:
- Public education,
- Census and redistricting,
- Fair and effective access to the political process,
- Juvenile justice,
- Healthy communities,
- Environmental justice, and
- Budget and tax reform;
- Build partnerships, alliances and collaborations at the local, state, regional and national levels to maximize the capacity to impact the formation and implementation of public policies that address the needs and interests of low-wealth buy tramadol legally online grassroots communities.
On this website our work is divided into 3 main categories:
Our strategic analysis and planning process provides the foundation for our programs of work to build leadership and organizations.
Substantive Policy Issues:
Southern Echo works to impact the formation and implementation of public policy.
Partnerships, Alliances and Collaborations:
Southern Echo works together to build capacity, tools and skills to impact the formation and implementation of public policy.
[back to top]